The Lamb Institute for Arts and Healing offers mind, body, spirit healing opportunities through the arts to communities and individuals in need.
Goals for the Current Year
1. Complete community needs assessment
2. Diversify and increase funding sources
3. Begin community programming
4. Secure a downtown Hopewell location
1. Funding for the purchase and renovation of a designated building for community programming ($650,000).
2. Funding to complete community needs assessment ($30,000)
3. Funding to begin partnership programs with local social services organizations ($60,000)
4. Funding to begin community engagement programming – Art in the Park ($40,000), Fall programming at the Beacon ($30,000)
5. Funding to begin a community theater initiative in partnership with the Beacon Theater ($60,000)
The Lamb Institute for Arts and Healing was founded in 2016 in Hopewell, Virginia. The Center came from a strong mutual calling of father and daughter team, Eliza and Charles Lamb. Understanding the power of the arts to change lives, the team developed an organization that would help their local communities to thrive through the arts and mind, body, spirit healing opportunities.
Copyright © 2014 The Community Foundation Serving Richmond & Central Virginia7501 Boulders View Drive, Richmond, VA 23225804-330-7400 | www.tcfrichmond.org